What does mean unleashed? transitive verb. 1 : to free from or as if from a leash : let loose unleash the dogs unleashing his anger. 2 : to throw, shoot, or set in motion forcefully unleashed a superb shot …
What kind of word is unleashed?
To free from a leash, or as from a leash; to let go; to release; as, to unleash dogs.
How do you use the word unleash?
What is the synonym of unleashing?
What part of speech is unleashed?
What does unleashed potential mean?
Potential Unleashed (潜在能力解放, Senzai Nōryoku Kaihō, lit. “Potential Releasing Ability), also called Ultimate Form, is a powerful state accessible to someone who has had their latent potential unlocked, most often through Old Kai’s Unlock Ability, which allows them to use their latent power at its highest level.
What is UNLE?
Definition. UNLE. Union Nationale Leucémie Espoir. Copyright 1988-2018 AcronymFinder.com, All rights reserved.
How do you use commodity in a sentence?
- By far the most important commodity is petroleum, fully one-half of the total value. …
- Information was obviously a free commodity in this area. …
- There they can see the world commodity prices for their produce in real time.
How do you use mirth in a sentence?
- The family were full of mirth and excitement after winning the game show.
- His eyes were twinkling with mirth and his lips were twisted into a sardonic smile.
- His eyes twinkled with mirth.
- His eyes twinkled with mirth and he reached for his tablet.
How do you use reconnect in a sentence?
It is a time to reconnect and enjoy the pleasure of being with your loved ones. A shared interest in music or the arts gives you the chance to reconnect as a couple. Denise struggles with the fallout from her affair while Claudia Joy struggles to reconnect with her younger daughter.
What’s another word for powerful?
What is the synonyms of dire?
What word goes with creativity?
What is the prefix of unleashed?
Unleashed require that each transaction has a prefix and a start number to coincide with it. Prior to using the transactions in Unleashed, you can nominate the prefix and numbering sequence as desired. For example, a purchase order could have the prefix PO and the start number of 001. All prefixes are editable.
What is the meaning of Unleash the Beast?
If you say that someone or something unleashes a powerful force, feeling, activity, or group, you mean that they suddenly start it or send it somewhere. Then he unleashed his own, unstoppable, attack. [
What does to do away with mean?
do away with. 1 : to put an end to : abolish, discontinue the motor did not do away with steam power— Roger Burlingame attempted to do away with the entire civic art program— Jules Langsner. 2 : to put to death : kill thousands of persons have been done away with in this manner — Manchester Guardian Weekly.
How do you unleash yourself?
What’s Gohan’s strongest form?
How strong is potential unleashed?
What is uncle slang for?
noun. (southern US and parts of UK, colloquial) A close male friend of the parents of a family. noun. (southern US, slang, archaic) An older male African-American person. noun.
What’s another word for uncle?
What does the slang term uncle mean?
noun colloquial A close male friend of the parents of a family. noun southern US, slang, archaic an older male African-American person. noun India, slang An affectionate name for an older man. interjection A cry used to indicate surrender.
Can a person be a commodity?
What is a commodity example?
Some traditional examples of commodities include grains, gold, beef, oil, and natural gas. More recently, the definition has expanded to include financial products, such as foreign currencies and indexes.
How do you use impede in a sentence?
He claims that economic growth is being impeded by government regulations. The soldiers could not impede the enemy’s advance.
How do you use semblance in a sentence?
- His mouth wore its usual semblance of a smile. …
- It is a serious flaw in the play that the fate of the heroine is virtually decided before the curtain rises, and the poet is obliged to create by theatrical devices the semblance of a tragic conflict which, in reality, does not exist.
How do you use unimpeachable in a sentence?
How do you use muffled in a sentence?
- There followed a muffled boom. …
- He could tell from her muffled voice she was crying. …
- The messenger’s voice was muffled by the door. …
- Evelyn sang, her voice muffled through the door. …
- Dean never even heard Gladys Turnbull’s muffled alarm clock.
What do you say when you’re reconnecting with someone?
What does it mean to reconnect with someone?
What is a synonym for reconnect?
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for reconnect. recombine, rejoin, reunify, reunite.
What are the 12 powerful words?
What is a very powerful person called?
What is a powerful man called?
A person of importance or power. heavy hitter. bigwig. heavyweight. honcho.
What does dire mean in text?
desperate; urgenta dire need.
What is a dire situation?
Dire is used to emphasize how serious or terrible a situation or event is.