- Roc Marciano, Mt. Marci.
- TIE: Lil Uzi Vert, Eternal Atake / LUV vs. the World 2 and Gunna, Wunna.
- Thundercat, It Is What It Is.
- Chris Stapleton, Starting Over.
- Mac Miller, Circles.
- Phoebe Bridgers, Punisher.
- The Weeknd, After Hours.
- Bob Dylan, Rough and Rowdy Ways.
Who dropped an album in 2020?
- Busta Rhymes — Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath Of God. Busta Rhymes lays out the thesis early on Extinction Level Event 2: The Wrath Of God, released on EMPIRE. …
- Royce 5’9” — The Allegory. …
- Lil Baby — My Turn. …
- Lil Uzi Vert — Eternal Atake.
Who released albums in 2020?
|January 31||Kesha||High Road|
|K. Michelle||All Monsters Are Human|
Who released songs in 2020?
- ‘Tis the Damn Season – Taylor Swift.
- (Under The) Heavy Sun – Daniel Lanois.
- 1 x 1 – Cold War Kids.
- 1000 Hands (Come Up) – Jon Anderson.
- 12.38 – Childish Gambino.
- 2020 Riots: How Many Times – Trey Songz.
- 21 Years – tobyMac.
- 21st Century USA – Drive-By Truckers.
Who sold the most hip hop albums in 2020?
Lil Baby’s My Turn tops the charts for the most popular album of the year, leading the R&B and hip-hop genre which saw over 225 million streams in 2020.
Who’s dropping albums in 2021?
- BadBadNotGood: Talk Memory. …
- Bomba Estéreo: Deja. …
- Circuit des Yeux: -io. …
- Coldplay: Music of the Spheres. …
- Courtney Barnett: Things Take Time, Take Time. …
- Damon Albarn: The Nearer the Fountain, More Pure the Stream Flows.
What rappers are dropping albums in 2021?
|1||DJ Daddykat and Wiz Khalifa||#Fucc2020|
|Uncle Murda||Don’t Come Outside Vol. 3|
|2||Agallah Don Bishop||2021|
|8||Griselda and Black Soprano Family||Conflicted (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)|
What is the #1 album of all time?
|Album||Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975)|
|Genre||Country rock, soft rock, folk rock|
What is the #1 best-selling album of the year 2020?
Folklore by Taylor Swift was the best-selling album of 2020, and the longest-running number-one album of the year, spending eight weeks atop the chart. Hollywood’s Bleeding (2019) by Post Malone was the best-performing album on the Billboard 200 Year-End chart of 2020.
Who has the most #1 albums?
- As a musician, Paul McCartney has the most number-one albums, with 27. This includes 19 albums from his work with The Beatles, 3 solo albums, and 5 albums as a part of his 1970s group Wings. …
- Barbra Streisand is the only artist to have number 1 albums in six different decades.
Whats the number 1 song in the world right now?
iTunes Top Pop Songs
The current number one pop song on iTunes right now is Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift. Related Charts: Top new pop songs, iTunes top pop albums, and iTunes top 100 songs.
What is the number 1 song in the world?
As of the issue for the week ending on October 2, 2021, the Billboard Hot 100 has had 1,128 different number one entries. The chart’s current number-one song is “Stay” by the Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber.
What’s the biggest song in the world right now?
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. …
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You – 5.4 billion views. …
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. …
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. …
- PSY – Gangnam Style – 4.1 billion views. …
- Justin Bieber – Sorry – 3.4 billion views.
Who has sold the most rap albums of all time?
- EMINEM. 227 million units sold.
- DRAKE. 152 million units sold.
- KANYE WEST. 140 million units sold.
- JAY-Z. 125 million units sold.
- LIL WAYNE. 110 million units sold.
- NICKI MINAJ. 106 million units sold.
- FLO RIDA. 102 million units sold.
- TUPAC SHAKUR. 75 million units sold.
How much is Eminem net worth 2020?
Eminem has a net worth of $230 million. He is one of the best-selling musicians of all time, having sold more than 170 million records during his career to date. He has made millions off his own music and albums by artists under his label Shady Records.
Who is the biggest selling rap artist of all time?
Flo Rida is trending online as My Mixtapez reveals the list of the Highest Selling rappers of all time. Eminem tops the list with 227 million units sold, followed by Drake by 152 units sold, and right after comes Kanye West with 140 million.